Saturday, December 02, 2006

Getting Lucky in Atlantic City

No, I didn't get lucky at the slots. We got lucky in our assigned seats at the Who concert at the Borgata in Atlantic City. The show had been sold out, but we put in our request for two tickets from a section that was being held for later sale. We weren't sure if we would get the tickets until a week or two before the show. Then, even after we got the tickets, we had no idea where they were. Our seats were 5th row, center! What a surprise!

It was an awesome show. The band was hot and totally into it. It was my third Who concert and it was the best concert, I've ever gone to. I know now why people follow them around the country. I have to admit the first two concerts I went to this year would not have encouraged me to follow them around. But, they were early shows in the beginning of the tour. That probably had a lot to do with it.

1 comment:

boogaloo dude said...

hi there Cathy with a C! Thanks for your kind words and for stopping by my blog. It was a pleasure meeting you too. I'd trade all this blogging/emailing stuff for real visits.
Be well!
Elizabeth