Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Bird's Nest



Did yard work today and was in the process of cutting down a tree that had fallen over. I have two evergreen trees, one on either side of my deck. One fell over and I arranged for a tree service to put it back up. They did and right after that, the other fell over. The one that had been replaced is not looking so good, so I've decided to cut them both down. As I was cutting branches off the tree, I found a bird's nest with two eggs in it.






On a side note, I notice I've been getting a tremendous number of hits on blog. The majority of them are from google - people from all over the world looking for "bird's nest." Here's another picture for them. The eggs from last year's nest were destroyed, probably by a cat. Hopefully, this year will be a better year.








2 comments:

grace said...

more birds eggs, I remeber your last years. Hope they hatch and live on.

Oh my if I had touched Jon , I would have let you know. He was close but unfortunately not that close. He is so hot and amazing, that smile, those tight pants!! Glad you liked the pics, I got a bunch. I do not know that I will be there in July in LA, 50/50 right now. Will let you know.

xo grace

boogaloo dude said...

Are you going to plant something in place of the trees you lost? I hope the eggs make it too.
Thanks for checking in 'round my blog and here's my personal blog, for Emile photos, etc.
xxo, happy spring!

(elizabeth)