Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Not So Conservative

Was talking to my new manager today. I was telling him about my Who/Fuller mania and the concerts I've gone to over the past two years. Don't remember how the conversation came up, but he was very surprised. Somehow, he had the idea I was super conservative and all into work. I don't know how he got that idea as my road trips are fairly common knowledge. I have one of my Who backstage passes on my desk next to a Who ticket. But, we're still getting to know each other.

I am hoping to get out to another Who concert in July - the VH1 Rock Honors concert in Los Angeles. A bunch of bloggers are also planning on going so it should be a great time. If any one is planning on going, let me know. I'll spend some time with my sister as well.

I am also going to Florida week after next for a 4-day getaway. A friend of mine won a sales trip at the Breakers in Palm Beach. I think the time away will be way too short, but I'm anxious to see the ocean again. I find it very renewing to sit on the beach, watch the waves and hear the sound of them rolling into shore. I can't wait to go walking in the wet sand, wading in the waves.

2 comments:

Metalchick said...

Hi Cathy,
I wish I could go to the Who VH1 Rock Honors, but my financial situation is the only thing that's in my way. I really would love to go, that would be awesome!

That's funny that your manager thought you were conservative, but at leaqst he's getting to know you better.

Hope you have fun in Florida, I hope to visit that state someday. The beaches look really nice there! The California beaches are different from Florida beaches.

Take care.

grace said...

Hi Cathy

enjoy Fla. and the beach and the water! :)

I have some Bon Jovi pics up on my blog, if you want to come by and check them out. I actually got alot of great ones. They were so awesome.

xo