Saturday, October 27, 2007

Concert Tonight

It rained this weekend. Good news as we needed the rain. Better news, because now I am free to go listen to one of my favorite local groups, Grey Eye Glances. They are playing in Delaware for the first time. It's about an hour from here so definitely commutable.

I thought I was going to be spending my Saturday watching football games. But the rains made them postpone the high school football games which in turn postponed my son's football games. So instead of watching football in the rain, I'll be off to a club listening to a great band. Sunday, instead, I'll be doing the football scene.

Sunday night, I head off to a global meeting I am leading Monday and Tuesday. It is going to be a busy weekend getting ready for that plus some work assignments my boss requested to be completed by Monday. Better get to work!

6 comments:

grace said...

Nothing like live music Cathy. Hope it was alot of fun.

take care, xx

Metalchick said...

Hi Cathy!
I'm back! Glad you're enjoying the music! It's good to support your local bands.

I'll pray for your uncle, I really hope he'll be OK.

Take care.

Rich Greiner said...

How was the show? Hope all is swell.

grace said...

11/14 , Hi Cathy, glad to see you came by, and all is well. Yes I think some of us are spending time in the real world. Not forgetting all our cyber friends though :)

Have a really Happy Thanksgiving,

xx grace

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathy!

Thanks for the post...it's nice to be inside and dry and grooving than shivering in the cold rain!

Sully

Suesjoy said...

Hi Cathy!
How are you?
Looks like you've been busy.
Where was your global meeting (was it a video conference?).
Hope you are well.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

How is your uncle? Hope he is ok and gets his transplant soon. He is a very special soul.
I will pray for him.

Take care!
Love,
Suexx